About Managed by Q:
Managed by Q is the platform for office management. We help the world’s leading companies build, design, staff, and manage their workplaces. By connecting office operations teams to dedicated workplace experts and top commercial service providers, Managed by Q enables companies to create inspiring offices and a deliver a great workplace experience for their teams.
Managed by Q was founded in 2014 with a vision of changing how we interact with our workspaces. Today, our team helps thousands of companies nationwide operate their offices and create an environment that inspires their teams’ best work. Empowering others and building diverse and inclusive teams are core to Managed by Q’s mission. We are committed to creating good jobs, helping small businesses grow, and enabling companies to focus on what they do best. Managed by Q is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Boston. Managed by Q is backed by the world’s leading investors, including Google Ventures, RRE, Homebrew, Greycroft, and Staples. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to hard problems, and want to spread opportunity within your community, we’d love to meet you.
About the role:
Managed by Q is looking for a new Account Manager to join our growing New York team. You will be the face of Q, working directly with clients making sure their offices run better.
- You can offer clients unique perspectives and solutions.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You are personable, assertive, and confident in your recommendations and product knowledge.
- You can tactfully identify a client’s needs and you know what questions to ask.
- You can identify the return on investment for the client to back up your recommendation.
- You are comfortable discussing budget and pricing.
- You’re not afraid to push the client in the right direction even if they’re hesitant.
- Build a trusted relationship with clients, while thinking creatively to consistently surprise and delight.
- Understand our service offerings inside and out, and identify opportunities to grow each account through your interactions.
- Create a white glove experience for all of our clients starting with onboarding and continuing throughout their full life cycle.
- Own the success and health of your book of business at Q.
- Advocate customer needs internally to improve ever-changing packages and product offerings. You’re the boots on the ground influencing how we can continue to provide value for our clients.
- Tackle new projects to help Q continue to grow with enthusiasm and a critical eye.
- 4+ years client-facing work experience (B2B or similar experience preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce proficiency is a huge plus
- Experience working in a high growth & fast paced environment
- Bonus points: experience selling to new & existing clients
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in the world
- Competitive salary
- Generous Stock Options
- 401(k) with company matching
- No cost premium option for medical and dental insurance
- Casual dress and pet-friendly office
- Team lunches, happy hours and company outings
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG