National Sales | New York, NY
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000's Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we're proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
In this role on our National Sales team, you will work across multiple different agencies and accounts. The main objective of this role is to drive new business through agencies (and select direct clients), while maintaining and growing a handful of running accounts that are part of your customer territory/book of business. You will be a unique and versatile specialist within GroundTruth's sales organization.
- Develop and cultivate leads through the entire sales cycle (from qualifying to negotiating and closing)
- Present Groundtruth's value proposition to clients through all outlets (phone, online, and in-person)
- Learn and develop new, creative sales techniques and strategies
- Position yourself to understand the needs of the business, and how GroundTruth can provide value
- Meet monthly and quarterly sales targets according to sales plan
- Participate in sales meetings and explain market feedback to GroundTruth's senior leaders
- A creative and self-sufficient problem solver.
- A top-notch communicator who is adept at influencing, persuading and conveying ideas in a meaningful way to secure commitment and support from others while generating excitement and enthusiasm.
- Able to think strategically and translate that strategy into effective tactics.
- Skilled at creating partnerships and have a talent for consultative selling, and the ability to "push back" gracefully.
- Competitive, collaborative, and self-motivated
- Able to hit and exceed quarterly revenue expectations.
- A team player that contributes during team meetings, share market/product knowledge with the larger team and step up to help team members.
- Passionate about GroundTruth's culture and are prepared to contribute and help further develop the culture of the sales team and the broader company culture.
- 2-4 years of experience in an advertising agency or in media sales.
- A drive to crack and grow business
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile vendors across advertising networks, rich media vendors, mobile payments, etc. is preferred but not required.
- Large range of existing relationships and contacts with agencies and advertisers or the ability to create them.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in person and over the phone.
- A "get it done, no matter what" mentality.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, an attention to detail, and an appreciation of deadlines and goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing or other related Business field preferred.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.