Video is how publishers interact with the world and JW Player offers a world class experience. We do stuff that no one else can do. We have an established product that has a great reputation and massive potential.
We are looking to add a talented, self-starting, and high energy Account Executive who will apply their skills and experience to drive revenue growth in our New York Sales team. We are looking for a strong communicator with a desire and drive to succeed in a rapidly growing and innovative environment. We value creative, dedicated and intelligent employees. JW Player demands a lot and requires top-notch performers that can deliver quality results.
In this role:
- you will confidently convey JW Player's value proposition and be able to react to competitive questions and FAQ's.
- you will meet and exceed opportunity quota through phone and email prospecting
- you will lead qualification from both outbound campaigns and inbound leads
- you will collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to develop and execute on a prospecting plan of attack, including call scripts, audience segmentation and approach
- you will maintain and improve CRM data within Salesforce.com
- you will actively manage leads pipeline and campaigns in order to meet goals and quarterly objectives
- you will collaborate with all areas of the organization to optimize team productivity
- 2-4 years experience generating new SaaS sales or other customer-facing roles within the B2B, Technology and/or SaaS selling experience
- You have outstanding communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Passionate about new innovative technology
- Experience in media technology and/or video industry
- You are Results-oriented with a sense of urgency and passion for success
- Proven Ability to deliver expected results in driving pipeline growth for SaaS-based deals
- You are comfortable analyzing sales data and utilizing sales tools, including Salesforce.com
- You have proven experience partnering with marketing team to convert inbound leads to paying customers
- You have a solid sales foundation built through rigorous sales training
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You have high ethical standards and level of integrity
JW Player is based in New York and offers highly competitive compensation packages including cash (both base and commission) and equity.
If you've watched video on the web, you already know us. JW Player is a venture-funded, online video software company based in Manhattan. Our flagship product, the JW Player, is deployed on over 2 million websites and streams billions of videos each month. Started in 2008 as the world’s first open source video player, today the company’s customers span the globe across 193 countries and range from Fortune 500 companies to individual bloggers. We’re busy innovating for the future by actively hiring smart, motivated, and innovation-driven people! Come help us imagine and define what comes next! jwplayer.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.