Account Executive, Enterprise
Munich based | DACH region
Are you curious to be part of our forming DACH team?
As the leader in cloud content management, our growth story is far from over. Take a look at the latest from Gartner on our blog: https://blog.box.com/blog/leader-gartner-magic-quadrant-content-collaboration-platforms-2018/
We are redefining the way companies work, share content and collaborate. The opportunity to pursue the majority of this multi billion dollar market and close net new six or seven figure deals is now. This is where you come in...
What will I be doing as an Account Executive ?
Brace yourself for growth as an Enterprise grade seller. Your journey will start with "Box Camp " our excellent onboarding training program in San Francisco HQ. We invest in ongoing, paramount solutions sales methodology training that will give you a toolkit to deepen your craft and bring on net new logos to be proud of.
You will receive a quota target that comes with an impressive uncapped compensation plan; including spiffs and realistic opportunities to hit those accelerators. Once assigned your territory, you will be selling a disruptive vision of how Box can help manage content in the digital age, modernise workflows and build custom applications.
As a nimble hunter, you will tenaciously build pipeline to fuel ongoing growth of your business. You will present a thorough territory plan, orchestrate internal partners (ie. Sales Development, Pre-Sales, Consulting, Customer Success and Marketing) and articulate the Box vision with CIOs, lines of business and executives.
What are Box looking for ?
If you talk outcomes and not features and functions, you are speaking our language. You are known for your creative approach translating technology > business conversations = value and new opportunities.
- Boundless energy and deeply routed to drive to win.
- Sales Achiever. Thread of verifiable over achievement (quota, revenue goals or Rep of the Year, etc) in customer facing new-business role.
- Know the art of complex SaaS sales cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory and account management including cross sell and upsell.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Growth mindset: you seek out feedback, development and findings to become a better seller today than you were yesterday.
- you follow a validated solution selling methodology such as MEDDIC, Challenger, SPIN, etc.
Here is the fine print..
- 20% year-on-year growth
- 96% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 4.5 culture rating (via Glassdoor)
- working with a diverse and fun bunch of colleagues (well across Europe we have 31 nationalities including Andorra)
- Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above
- Culture of learning - Ask about LearnFest or the various workshops we regularly host from unconscious bias, situational leadership and radical candor.
- Box.org: Provides nonprofits with the technology resources they need to innovate and fulfill their mission. Each Boxer has 3 x charity days a year to give back to your chosen community.
How we show up in our values and behaviours:
Blow our customers minds: making sure our customers are always wildly successful with Box.Take Risks. Fail Fast. GSD: ruthlessly prioritize and pull the plug when something is not working.10X it: strive for breakthrough vs incremental progress.
Be an owner: it's your company: hold yourself accountable.
Be candid and assume good intent: focus on getting to the trough and not winning arguments.
Bring your whole self to work every day: feel comfortable being who you truly are.
Make mum proud: do right by your colleagues, customers and community.
We have a robust wellness program including 30 days of vacation, subsidised lunch and gym membership. European offices across London, Paris, Amsterdam and Stockholm.
Hit apply now and you will hear a response within 3 working days.
Box (NYSE:BOX) is the cloud content management company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information and applications. Founded in 2005, Box powers more than 90,000 businesses globally and over 70 percent of the Fortune 500, including AstraZeneca, General Electric, Apleona, and London Metropolitan Police. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit http://www.box.com.