Sales Development Representative (NYC)
BetterCloud is the first SaaS Application Management and Security Platform, enabling IT to centralize, orchestrate, and operationalize day-to-day administration and control for SaaS applications. Every day, thousands of customers rely on BetterCloud to centralize data and controls, surface operational intelligence, enforce complex security policies, and delegate custom administrator privileges across SaaS applications.
BetterCloud, voted Crain's Best Place to Work 2015 and 2016, is looking for a highly motivated Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly growing team. We are looking for an individual who wants to roll-up their sleeves and make an immediate impact on our organization. BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
Our Sales Development Representatives serve as the front-line in our customer engagements efforts, contacting IT professionals who have yet to install our product, with the goal of generating qualified opportunities for our sales team. This role actually reports into our marketing team, which helps to streamline our marketing automation efforts and ensure that Sales Development Representatives are contacting the right people, at the right time, with the right message, ultimately giving our sales team more qualified opportunities to win business.
- Identify and generate leads for BetterCloud through various databases.
- Initial relationships with customers and represent BetterCloud professionally.
- Engage with organizations of varying size and type. From small business to large enterprises.
- Help to build our sales pipeline and architect our sales processes.
Qualifications | Required
- Familiar with Google Apps
- Highly motivated, professional and hard working
- Comfortable on the phone and ready to talk to customers every day
- Past experience in cold calling: to IT professionals is a plus!
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Qualifications | Recommended
- Foundational knowledge of Google Apps (Gmail, Drive & Calendars) and Cloud & SaaS Applications is a plus
- Some sales experience and familiarity with Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator