Temp - Studio Experience Project Coordinator
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
The Studio Experience Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting cross-functional, global teams as they prototype, pilot and implement changes to our global studio experience. They will work closely with Service Design, Product Managers, global heads of Customer Experience, Science, Learning & Development, and Service Teams. The role requires exceptional organizational and communication skills. This role is an excellent opportunity to learn about Operations, Customer Experience, Service Design, Learning & Development, and Behavioral Science while helping to create experiences that inspire healthy habits for real life. By defining and managing prototyping, piloting, and implementation processes and leading global cross-functional communications, you will accelerate the team's ability to quickly test, learn, iterate and therefore directly impact the journeys of millions of WW Digital+Studio members worldwide.
- Developing and managing a global process for prototyping, piloting, and implementation.
- Developing and maintaining stakeholder communication processes and flow.
- Collecting cross-functional stakeholder inputs.
- Communicating process steps and requirements to global cross-functional stakeholders.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on actions and decisions from meetings.
- Defining a project calendar and ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Providing input on Service Designs as needed.
- Ensuring projects adhere to the collaboration framework and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Bachelor degree in business, service design, product management, communications, operations or a related field of study.
- 3 years of experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Google Suite.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies a plus
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.