Technical Project Manager
Finding great healthcare is hard. Simplifeye is transforming how practices engage with patients by introducing frictionless workflow to all interactions. By helping practices manage and optimize their business, Simplifeye empowers doctors to focus on what truly matters: providing patients with high quality healthcare.
Simplifeye is a fast growing and energetic team. We strongly believe that great people are the foundation of great products. Our team is comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, ranging from industry veterans to recent graduates. If you’re passionate about quality healthcare, building world-class products, and growing alongside those around you - we’d love to hear from you!
As a Technical Project Manager at Simplifeye, you will oversee cross team projects to ensure alignment of dependencies, deliverables, dates, and priorities to the strategic goals of the company.
- Manage Simplifeye’s relationships with strategic enterprise partners within the dental and broader medical ecosystem
- Work with partners to identify products development requirements
- Manage a team of engineers and designers to launch high value products
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- 2+ years experience in a technical product or project management role
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated experience implementing process improvement measures
- Strong working knowledge of Confluence, Google suite, Jira
- Proven working experience in technical project management
- Prior experience at a venture-backed startup
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Prior software development experience, ideally in a SaaS platform