Technical Program Manager- SRE
Peloton’s SRE team is seeking a Technical Program Manager to drive planning, project execution, and development. You will be relentless in getting things done and have a passion for delivering outcomes with a strong track record of success. As a member of the SRE organization, you will be participating in our overall mission of making Peloton’s services fast, secure, and reliable by driving outcomes in and outside of the SRE teams.
- Be the glue that helps the team get things done including utilizing agile best practices, running meetings and gathering requirements, and coordinating larger planning activities across our teams.
- Help organize projects by creating project plans, identifying constraints, providing mitigation plans, and reporting status to key stakeholders.
- Coordinate across team lines to manage, track and deliver outcomes for our teams while managing trade-offs.
- Provide visibility by holding the responsibility for regular reporting to key stakeholders on project and program status
- Engage in service capacity planning, demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning with our engineers.
- Help track and improve reliability by analyzing incidents and failure as part of a continual improvement process across our engineering organization.
- Strong technical, problem solving and planning ability
- Experience managing major incidents and post-incident reviews
- Experience with capacity planning
- Experience working with large distributed systems in critical production service environments
- Experience in event/incident/problem/change management
- Familiarity with monitoring tools and best practices
- Familiarity with Python
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Bachelor's Degree in computer related field preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.