Technical Program Associate
Vimeo OTT helps video creators, niche programmers, and major media partners grow thriving businesses. We enable the distribution and monetization of amazing content through our customer-branded websites and apps on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, and Roku. The Vimeo Solutions team is dedicated to ensuring our users are getting the most out of Vimeo OTT’s offerings by working with them as well as internal teams to build innovative solutions and processes that drive the business forward.
Our team is seeking a Technical Program Associate to ensure creator projects are defined, tracked and communicated in a concise, consistent and effective manner. They review and understand creator business cases, both existing and prospective and are responsible for organizing and prioritizing objectives. The Technical Program Associate is responsible for the successful completion and implementation of key initiatives through identifying, escalating, tracking, and resolving projects in a timely manner. Ideally this candidate will have a project, program, or account management background, involving the ability to manage many clients at once and work across teams to ensure an efficient launch schedule.
This role should combine your passions of organized problem-solving, tinkering with platforms, and working closely with enterprise-level clients.
- Create and maintain project documentation that is the single source of truth about a project to keep teams aligned and informed.
- Maintain a clear overview of project timelines and progress using task management tools. This will include providing timely updates on the status of projects to a cross-functional audience.
- Tracks and manages dependencies across multiple projects; leads escalation processes to make issues visible to stakeholders and leadership; drives resolution of dependency issues through the process.
- Manage project schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
- Manage demand by working closely with all stakeholders to prioritize programs and projects based on business needs, resource capacity, risk exposure and interdependencies.
- Collaborate closely with accounts, sales, and support to ensure a quality onboarding lifecycle
- Continuously monitor projects/programs status and impact on customer relation
- Collaborate with team to refine existing methodologies, and develop enhancements and changes that result in efficient, repeatable delivery
- Implements standards, processes & practices, project status reporting and resource management methodologies that ensures projects are delivered against expectations, on schedule and on budget
- Develops trusted partnerships with internal stakeholders by collaborating and delivering on common goals
- Increase efficiency and set standards to scale by being a cross-functional resource for best practices, processes, templates lessons learned, and historical project repository
Vimeo empowers video creators to tell exceptional stories, and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 80 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible. Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.