Technical Enablement - Sr Consultant
Greater NYC Area
Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
This position is part of UiPath Learning organization. As a Sr. Consultant, you will play a critical role in the enablement of Technical team members in UiPath and partners. You will also play a critical role in new initiatives and programs planned by UiPath Learning
Key responsibilities are:
* Engage with enablement leads and their representatives of technical functions (Presales, Customer Success, Technical Support…)
* Identify, document, prioritize enablement requirements
* Socialize and gain support within the learning organization
* Socialize and roll out various readiness programs
* Monitor and report adoption of programs
* Facilitate sourcing of subject matter experts to support training content development
* Coordinate regular meetings with various stake holders at different levels in the organization
* Substantial experience (10+ years) in managing readiness programs, education, Certification etc.
* Understanding of various roles in a technology industry
* Understanding of education / learning requirements of various audience
* Ability to develop and maintain strong relationship with various readiness leads
* Ability to proactively identify risks and remove obstacles to keep programs on track
* Detail oriented with good presentation and communication skills.
* Working knowledge of office productivity tools like MS Office and / or G-Suite
* Bachelors (Technical or Non -Technical)
* PMP / PRINCE Certification is preferred
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Read Full Job Description