Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. At Meetup, you’ll help create the future of real community—a future where people show up, do things, and actually talk. Join us - we need your help.
We are looking for a Tech Coordinator to support our engineering executive leadership team. The Tech Coordinator will assist with scheduling, travel, event and project management and help the team thrive by prioritizing and anticipating needs even before they arise. This is a great opportunity to show your excitement for thoughtfully prioritizing schedules and projects, anticipating needs, and partnering closely with leaders at Meetup to keep them on track.
What you’ll do:
- Suggest and implement process and operational changes to improve engineering team efficiency
- Create and assist with editing documents, presentations, and basic reports
- Support meeting preparation including creating agendas, meeting recaps and follow up items, distributing resources, and running technical aspects
- Schedule meetings and manage Google calendars
- Setup and organize meetups at HQ
- Work with Events Producer to manage all logistics, setup, and facilitation of team off-sites and other team building events
- Alongside Employee Experience, coordinate on-boarding and training sessions for all new engineers including scheduling, setup, some facilitation, and providing hospitality to our new team members
- Book travel for engineers to Meetup HQ and conferences
- Collect and submit timely expense reports
- Update and organize shared drives, files, GitHub, and organizational charts
- Coordinate between engineering team and other departments including legal, accounting, product, and design and manage internal communications as needed
What you’ll bring:
- Previous experience working with technology project teams and at least 2 - 3 years of project coordination/administration experience
- Strong organizational skills, high sense of urgency, and an attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a high level of professional confidence
- Mastery of Google Apps: Calendar, Mail, Docs, Slides, Sheets, Forms; Confluence, JIRA, Github markdown, Medium for blogging
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to develop, build and maintain relationships with key executives
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real world change and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?