Strategic Projects Manager CX
Blink Health is fixing how broken, opaque, and unfair healthcare is. We're a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission. We’re changing healthcare through technology and transparency. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. But there is more work to do.
We are a continuously learning, curious, collaborative team dedicated to inventing new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. We're assembling an experienced and talented team to get this done.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Experience leader to join our Customer Experience team in a strategic function, and drive the strategy and execution of the department. Our Customer Experience team is at the forefront of the company mission to bring not only affordable prices, but to also deliver the best possible experience for all of our Customers.
In order to accomplish this, a talented and dedicated Customer Experience Management team is needed to equip our Specialists with the tools, training, processes and platforms needed to succeed. Blink Health’s Cx Management team is focused on driving department enablement, operational efficiencies, platform optimizations, performance improvement and continuous product learnings.
The Strategic Projects Manager will work within the Cx Management team to develop and execute strategic initiatives, support continuous improvement, optimize the processes, protocols and tools of the department and foster a best-in-class customer experience for our growing customer base.
If you join Blink, you will:
- Obtain a thorough understanding of our business, service offerings and Customer Experience operations and strategy
- Independently manage a multi-operational department and instill proactive customer service behaviors to meet or exceed your assigned quota
- Develop strategic initiatives for the department and manage the Customer Experience teams to achieve these key results
- Work closely with Blink’s Executive team to report on Customer Experience performance, achievements and challenges.
- Engage daily with Product, Engineering and Marketing teams to implement new business initiatives
- Manage the end-to-end customer service process, from beginning to end.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations and management of the Customer Experience Department. Engage across all Customer Experience tiers of support to improve efficiencies
- Oversee and manage the operational teams within the Customer Experience department
- Assess and develop a keen understanding of challenges faced by Blink Health customers and utilize that information to provide the best solution at each client interaction.
- Streamline and optimize department protocols, processes and workflows
- Enable and support the Customer Experience Team to provide a supportive, comfortable and efficient work environment, while facilitating an inclusive and collaborative team culture
- Maintain department platforms and manage the discovery and adoption process for new platforms
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 5+ years experience of professional customer success experience in a leadership operational role.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills, with a knack for precision
- Deep knowledge in operations and customer care
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding assigned quotas
- Experience in a highly collaborative environment and working cross functionally with departments
- Ability to grow and adapt in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first.
It's our ambition that everyone at Blink is doing the best work of their lives.
Your professional development is paramount. Not only will you have the opportunity to learn alongside some of the best in the business, but we also host a multitude of structured in-office learning opportunities: extensive onboarding, Brown Bags, Women's leadership classes, deep dives on health care issues, Book Club, and our Blink Thinks series with external guests. We have a number of personalized programs --- including weekly check-ins with your manager and Blink Individualized Growth (aka B.I.G.) Plans ---- to ensure you are always growing.
In addition to the satisfaction of working for a mission-driven company, we offer a competitive salary, fully-sponsored healthcare, stock options, communal breakfast and lunch every day, Blink-sponsored clubs, monthly events, happy hours, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.