Paxos' mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets--from money to gold to securities--will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy. (Check out our Twitter feed for the latest news and information.)
Our Products include:
- Paxos Standard (PAX) is the world’s first regulated crypto asset, fully collateralized 1:1 by the U.S. dollar. This stablecoin offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it’s the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
- itBit is a crypto-asset exchange with trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
- Precious Metals: Based in London, our precious metals team works on a broad suite of products to simplify precious metals post-trade confirmations. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service earlier this year. Since launch, the Paxos Confirmation Service has confirmed well over 100,000 trades with aggregate notional values in the hundreds of billions of dollars.
We are looking for a Strategic Projects Associate to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. The Strategic Projects Associate will help drive infrastructure development and support for Paxos globally. This person will play a lead role in driving key projects and strategic initiatives across the various products and stakeholders within Paxos, including crypto assets, securities and precious metals.
Who You Are:
- You have significant startup or high growth experience under your belt
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have the ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and demands, and learn new areas of competency as the company faces new challenges
- You have strong project management orientation with the ability to communicate issues/concerns before they become fires and facilitate the right stakeholders in a discussion to solve for them
- You are very detail oriented, highly organized and can drive multiple projects across various initiatives simultaneously
- You have 3-6 years of professional experience under your belt
- You embody our culture and values
What you’ll do:
- You will drive delivery of strategic initiatives set by the leadership team within the business and at the company-wide level by ensuring rigor through best-in-class project management practices and by applying critical thinking to each business decision
- You will develop and deliver solutions to complex problems that do not have toolkits or playbooks (i.e. never been done before at Paxos or never been done period) but have a significant impact on the business
- You will help build a nimble infrastructure where we can support an expanding innovative product base. Includes participating in strategic reengineering, audit, risk, and new business initiatives.
- You will actively partner cross-functionally with various stakeholders across the firm to efficiently drive key projects forward. Optimizing for best outcomes, timeliness, and risk mitigation.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.