Service Design, Systems Admin Manager
Service Design, Systems Admin Manager
Location: New York, NY
General role description:
As a Service Design Systems Admin Manager, you will engineer support solutions as part of every Member's Peloton experience. You’ll collaborate across the business to design a Member-focused systems stack. Service Design focuses on ensuring the Member Support team is operationally ready for new products and services and to help drive continuous Member Experience and Member Support performance improvements. Service Design works end-to-end: anticipating needs and preventing problems and errors; leveraging automation and self-service capabilities appropriately; optimizing access by channel based on topic and resolution success; and building and implementing highly effective and efficient assisted service approaches.
- Manage a small team of service design admins
- Evangelizes and leads team in Agile processes
- Prioritize initiatives based on changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, and interdependencies
- Design and build process, procedures, and agent workflows to create intentional and delightful interactions with our Member Support team ensuring standard work and continuous improvement at scale
- Recognize and solve gaps in our current Support design offering and optimize tools to craft optimal Member experiences and drive team efficiency.
- Drive the team to architectural decisions and issue resolution, escalating as required
- Develop controls and risk mitigation strategies to ensure business continuity and prevent service failures
- Work with cross-functional teams to communicate the voice of the Member and inform business owners the Member impact of proposed changes
- Obsess over every touchpoint of the Member experience with a Members-First design
- Partner with dependent functions to fully implement work products - Knowledge Base, Learning, Quality, Coaching, and OS Partners
- 4+ years experience in a customer facing service role
- 2+ years of management experience
- Understanding of system architecture, data management, and integrations
- Demonstrated interest in leading projects and programs that involve multiple stakeholders, comfortable managing agile/scrum teams.
- Exposure to ZenDesk, Salesforce, or other support-focused ticketing systems
- Experience working in a Member Support, Customer Service, or Call-center environment is required
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Risk management, standards and policies formulation experience preferred
- Project Management and Six Sigma experience preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We bring our Members live and on-demand workouts from the world’s best instructors via the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread and Peloton Digital platforms.
We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our Members first and obsess over every touchpoint of their experience. We hire the best and encourage all of our associates to be passionate brand ambassadors. Most important, we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton’s investors include True Ventures, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBCUniversal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.