Senior Vice President, Global System Integrators
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is looking for a Senior Vice President, Global System Integrators who will be responsible for overall partner strategy development and executing the Systems Integrator GTM plan for Yext that will create strategic market position, drive market share and incremental revenue. This will require creating and innovating joint solutions and Go-to-Market models that will drive incremental value. It will require creating and leading cross functional teams across development, sales, marketing, and technical integration to execute the plan.
In this role, the Vice President, Global System Integrators will build long term, strategic relationships with various global and regional consulting/SI/advisory/implementation firms that will assist and support the sales and delivery of Yext’s products and services, and leverage our position in the marketplace.
Critical to this role is the ability to align and collaborate with professional services and sales leadership, specifically their strategy and capacity needs to ensure the development of a services ecosystem that will support growth through sustained recurring software revenue associated with Alliance Partner’s services bookings.
- Develop and manage the portfolio of new Global and Regional Services Partnerships
- Responsible for Services Partners account development, enablement, joint pipeline development and management and overall joint go-to-market strategy
- Work closely with Direct Sales teams to leverage these partnerships for account access and penetration
- Work with the Partner Organization, Sales, Marketing and the Product Organization to define a joint value proposition and joint solutions for increasing business
- Oversee the onboarding of new Services Partners and the continuous education of the partners, ensuring maximum adoption of products and high quality services delivered
- Facilitate the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals
- Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies
- Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards
- Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners
- Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues
- Participate in sales team meetings, sales management meetings and quarterly business reviews (QBR’s)
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus
- 15+ years of experience working in the enterprise software market
- 5+ years successful hands-on experience partnering and working with Global and Regional Consulting/SI/Advisory firms. Experienced in a methodology for building a vendor practice and navigating these complex organizations.
- A leader with a proven track record in building and leading large, complex, matrixed sales organizations recognized for both their culture and results
- Must be able to interact with and persuade senior executives and build & sustain meaningful account relationships that span business and technical domains
- Well versed in strategic account selling, relationship selling, and solution selling
- Strategic sales experience and revenue achievement selling multiple S/W offerings, while building satisfied, loyal and referenceable customers - Customer success orientation
- Proven track record for securing, sustaining and growing external partnerships across numerous business entities through negotiations, management and value creation
- Consultative sales skills and ability to construct and articulate strong business case and ROI, strategic account planning and execution skills
- C-level engagement and negotiation, account strategy, domain expertise, executive selling, large deal management and team leadership
- Ability to listen actively and think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Experience working with services partners globally to drive joint field engagement, and build joint solutions with measurable results
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize, work cross-functionally, and delegate tasks when appropriate
- Ability to create strategy, build a plan, engage proper team and support, and execute to results
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and proven ability to influence externally and internally
- Ability to proactively collaborate with remote and virtual teams in distributed, international environments – both internal and external
- Demonstrated bias for action and sense of urgency; ability to move projects forward and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel and be present in NYC HQ office when needed
- Experience in a marketing performance environment with a solid understanding of SaaS, SEO/SEM, Local, Display and/or Search market experience
- Experience in the Business Intelligence/Analytics market
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.