Senior Manager, PMO
Senior Manager, PMO will collaborate with the leadership to set direction, objectives and long-term vision for cross-functional large-scale programs, and deliver key programs inline with strategic goals. The Senior Manager will work cross-departmentally with partners at all levels, including senior leaders, to achieve successful delivery of strategic programs.
- Independently lead cross-functional teams in a matrix environment. Ensure all team members understand the business value and objectives tied to the effort.
- Demonstrate PMO best practices:
- Prepare and manage integrated program and department delivery plans
- Identify, communicate, and resolve interdependencies, risks, and issues
- Design program templates and playbooks to be used for new programs
- Track any significant changes to the Plan of Record, notify all stakeholders, and provide guidance on handling the change along with the business value
- Proactively identify and escalate risks and issues to relevant stakeholders; with direction and guidance, lead development and delivery of tactical and achievable mitigation and contingency planning.
- Work closely with PMO Leadership to ensure implementation of framework for program management standards
- Develop and facilitate intake and prioritization processes to develop and maintain an enterprise-level portfolio
- Scope and plan projects (set goals and objectives, create project plans, determine resources and budgets, identify risks and contingency planning, develop a change management plan and set KPIs) from project initiation all the way through to delivery
- Support the Strategic Planning Process of determining which initiatives are critical for the company, sequencing and slotting the initiatives, and maintaining visibility into on-going key strategic programs (PMO Docket).
- A business leader at multiple levels seamlessly and act as project champion - take ownership to deliver projects and influence project teams to achieve results.
- 5+ years of program management experience
- Track record of successfully executing portfolio, program and project management across manufacturing, software, and/or logistics enterprise initiatives.
- Ability to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders
- Self motivated, action-driven, and has strong ownership
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.