Senior Manager, Network Partnerships
At Oscar, we are working hard to provide the kind of health insurance we would want for ourselves. Our team uses a data-driven approach to build the network of providers, facilities and hospitals that are core to Oscar’s product, and help navigate our members through it.
The Network Partnerships team is responsible for managing Oscar’s key network health system partnerships across all markets. As a Senior Manager, you are responsible for owning a set of markets and its key partnerships to drive performance and innovation. This role will encompass overseeing market operations and strategy, managing high-level relationships with partners and leading a team of market Account Managers.
Some examples of initiatives you’ll take on include:
- Own your markets and be held accountable for the health of your business
- Strengthen relationships with hospital system leadership and lead high level deal negotiations in respective markets
- Be the voice of your markets. Build representative feedback loops between your partners and relevant internal stakeholders
- Manage and develop a team of All Star Account Managers
- Work collaboratively with other market leaders to further develop and scale Oscar’s Network Partnerships operations
Must-have qualities include:
- Excellent leadership and communication skills to drive results across a wide range of initiatives and stakeholders
- Outstanding structured and critical thinking
- Demonstrated ability to build external partnerships
- Strong sense of urgency, a bias for action and thrive in fast paced environments
- Ability to work well with cross functional teams
The following will be helpful, but are not essential…
- 6+ years of experience in management consulting, account management, or in a client-facing role
- Experience building teams and managing people
- Healthcare experience and an understanding of provider/payer markets is a plus
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background and perspectives.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team ([email protected]) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy: Oscar's Pay Transparency Policy ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.