Provider Relations Coordinator
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for a Provider Relations Coordinator to join our team. Primarily assisting with administrative support for the Provider Relations team; coordinating the administrative tasks onboarding and off-boarding practitioners in our network. We are looking for someone who is just as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
Things we will trust you with:
- Assist with daily operations of onboarding processes for practitioners, such as license check and Quality Assurance, ect
- Assist with the daily operations of the off-boarding process for practitioners, such as closing accounts, communication with practitioners, ect
- Collaborate with other departments, such as credentialing department and clinical leadership team
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong attention to details
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Competency in Microsoft suite
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced, quick-changing, startup environment
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Monthly team outings, happy hours, in-house family-style lunches, office snacks, PTO, access to Talkspace products, ping pong table, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.