Remesh is looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented Project Manager to support our growing team! The successful candidate will be flexible, reliable, results-oriented, and naturally a team player. You will have the opportunity to work with the entire marketing research industry, Fortune 2000 accounts and some of the largest, most well-known brands in the world.
Remesh is one of the world's leading conversation platforms for engaging and understanding large groups of people - including customers, employees, prospects, or constituents. The Remesh platform uses AI and machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment participant responses to questions and prompts, online and in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage thousands of participants simultaneously.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, and intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we are fun!). We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, and cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
As of March 2018, Remesh has secured $10 million in Series A funding. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry. We know what we're building is special, and we're looking for energetic people to help us create something extraordinary!
The Project Management Team
The Project Management team plays a vital role at Remesh by delivering the target audiences that our market research clients want engage with on the Remesh platform. Each client's need is accessed and then sourced through our network of market research panel communities. As an example, if a client wants to engage with male millennial Twitter users, our Project Management team reaches out to our panel community partners to scope feasibility, pricing, and logistics. From there the Project Manager leading the project works the panel community, our Sales Team, and our Customer Success team to ensure a successful Remesh conversation with that target audience.
Day-to-day responsibilities of a Project Manager:
- Evaluating client requests and reaching out to panel communities
- Analyzing panel community proposals for feasibility and pricing
- Reviewing and consulting with the client on target screening and recruitment qualification survey
- Establishing timelines with the client and the panel community
- Overseeing progress of recruitment of the target audience and updating all stakeholders
- Summarizing and documenting critical details in Salesforce
- Working with the Customer Success team to ensure the target audience successfully joins and participates in the Remesh conversation
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to communicate and collaborate well with others
- 1 year of experience in project management or a client facing role
- Top-notch time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to type, compose emails, and navigate different online tools quickly and easily
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Docs
- Experience with a CRM system
- Knowledge of market research industry best practices
Even better if you have:
- Experience with Salesforce
- PMP Certification
You will thrive if you:
- Have a sense of humor
- Want to be truly fulfilled by your work
- Want to be a part of a community of people building something impactful
- Have an unbreakable spirit and incredible patience
- You are bothered by inefficiency and feel the need to tackle it
- You are outgoing and empathetic
- You can effectively solve problems and make decisions autonomously
- You know who you are
- You are a good friend
The Benefits of Working with Remesh
- Medical Dental Vision Coverage
- 401K plan
- Flexible work arrangements pending supervisor approval
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often
- Stipend for ongoing learning
- An office in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District
We are a group of fun people who work hard for what we believe in. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with amazing and friendly people, we encourage you to apply!