- New York, NY, USA
About Publicis Media: Data, Technology & Innovation:
Data, Technology and Innovation (DTI) is a centralized global practice within Publicis Media, the media-centric solutions hub of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40]. DTI drives transformation across Publicis Media’s global agency brands via the provision of a scalable and consistent approach to data and technology. DTI is powered by a leading, global data/tech platform; best-in-class technology management and consultancy services; unified workflow solutions; differentiated products and client solution stacks; and strategic oversight of all major data and technology partnerships. Home to over 700 engineers, data architects, consultants, product managers and a robust project management operation, DTI helps scale innovation worldwide.
The Project Manager, Global Operations is essential to ensuring Publicis Media products and services are successfully delivered (e.g. against scope, cost, time, quality) and maintained through the application of program management methodology and business operations. The Project Manager will be responsible for large scale, complex and long duration projects to deliver business solutions to the company. Includes oversight of full project lifecycle from inception to implementation with the ability to manage multiple project tracks and teams.
The Project Manager will participate in the estimation, risk and resolution, status reporting process, and ensure that the team meets their commitments. The Project Manager ensures quality of products and service are in compliance with the agency or client’s needs.
- Plan, Implement and Manage large scale concurrent projects
- Ensures there is a consistent application of project management methodologies and standards
- Develops strong and enduring business relationships with senior and mid-level executives
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment and influence others to ensure successful project deployment
- Understands key business and technology drivers
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional execution teams through influence where direct reporting lines do not exist
- Coordinates with other Project Managers to establish priorities and proactively set direction for engineering team across various projects
- Works closely with the Product Owner and sponsor to identify and assure delivery against key business objectives, priorities, expectation setting, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested
- 5+ years project management experience
- 5+ years technology or product development experience or managing in a consulting environment
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects
- The candidate must have proven experience working in a complex, matrixed environment, managing multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience managing large-scale, complex programs
- Strong negotiation and issue resolution skills
- Expert understanding of project & program management processes and methodologies
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and Plan Driven project management principles and practices with the ability to blend them together
- Ability to interact, manage and influence key stakeholders including executive team members
- Ability to travel 20% of time
Experience preferred but not required:
- Experience in Media or Advertising
- Experience working on products, solutions or Ad Tech