Project Manager, Operations
The Project Manager, Operations at Movable Ink will be focused on leading large-scale internal projects for Movable Ink, while ensuring adherence to established internal processes. Projects will include the implementation of new systems, policies, and processes.
- Coordinate across all internal functions on complex, internal projects.
- Ensure adherence to the project management approach for the organization during project execution.
- Elevate requests for exceptions from the process and provide the appropriate justification.
- Provide the necessary support to project teams to ensure sufficient understanding of processes to execute projects in accordance within internal guidelines.
Cross Departmental Planning:
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Manage cross-functional resources - incorporate resource needs into project plans in support of resource planning.
- Create and manage project timelines and documentation including project trackers.
- Manage cross-functional project communications.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- 2+ years project management experience.
- Experience with a SaaS a plus.
- Extremely organized and ability to multitask.
- Strong written communications skills. Effective interpersonal, communication, consultation and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional business partners all critical to success. Experience in a Matrix organization a plus.
- PMI certification a plus.
- Lean Six Sigma certification a plus.