Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, including CBS, CNN, Fox Sports, GQ, Mashable, Universal Music Group, Vice and more. Dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly page views across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
As part of its growing global activities, Dailymotion is looking to enforce its programmatic and monetization product by building its own video ad stack to deliver new monetization solutions for its own ecosystem around desktop, mobile and CTV, and provide innovative marketing solutions for advertisers.
The Programmatic Manager must excel in client-facing situations while also successfully working cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure growth in programmatic omni-channel revenue across both display & video. He/She must be a creative thinker, proactive, pragmatic, flexible and attentive to detail. This role reports into the Vice President of Global Programmatic Partnerships.
Role & Responsibilities Include:
- Business Development
- Identify, evaluate, and partner with strategic local & global programmatic platforms, including DSPs, ad networks, agency trading desks, SSPs, Viewability/Fraud providers, and Data Management Platforms and other data companies.
- Responsible for negotiation of business terms & contracts (working closely with Dailymotion legal team).
- Work closely with ads engineering team to ensure successful technical integrations.
- Account Management
- Develop the strategy & manage the day-to-day relationships to ensure revenue growth for your portfolio of programmatic partners.
- Monitor & analyze daily activities to identify opportunities to increase revenue and challenges affecting spend or delivery.
- Understand partners’ needs and develop custom commercial & technical offers where necessary.
- Work with internal marketing team to develop marketing materials & BI team to pull together relevant trends.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews for a portfolio of partners.
- Partner closely with Product & Engineering teams to provide input and key feedbacks to enhance programmatic offering & advertising on Dailymotion properties.
- Liaise regularly with Dailymotion Sales team to help evangelize & educate agencies & advertisers on programmatic & support programmatic direct sales.
- Willing to travel occasionally for work, both locally and internationally.
- Experience in large online publishers / adtech company involving Sales and/or Account Management (with client & tech partners)
- A team player with excellent analytical and social skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills with a focus on time management and organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.