Program Manager, Provider Platform
The Provider Platform team is looking for an experienced program manager who is excited about improving the processes and tools we use to help oncology practices provide the best possible care to patients. The successful candidate will lead complex projects focused on improving the architecture, scalability, performance, and reliability of our cloud-based software suite.
What you'll do:
- Enable the Provider Platform teams to build and implement scalable solutions in an efficient way that reduces operational burden and drives down costs:
- Ensure delivery of and drive software projects with high technical risk and high coordination complexity.
- Drive pristine project execution through tracking and communicating project status regularly and adjusting course to mitigate internal and external risks.
- Establish targeted improvements to existing processes that enable the team to focus on building an application platform that satisfies the short and long-term strategy.
- Support product owners by managing customer expectations, stakeholder communications, project reporting, and proper user story creation.
- Identify and facilitate conversations with the teams to address process gaps around execution, roll-out, and ongoing support of software projects.
- Guide the Provider Platform teams to develop and execute project plans for the projects identified on the Provider Platform roadmap.
- Partner with product and engineering management to drive Provider Platform teams in creation of detailed roadmaps based on their prioritization and strategic planning
- Enable stakeholder management and visibility into what is happening with internal and external customers and their respective operations through a clearly defined process:
- Collaborate with product stakeholders to coordinate dependencies and identify risks and opportunities.
- Coach Provider Platform teams in the design & implementation of lean scalable processes and toolkits to guide internal operations, drive efficiency, and decrease operational costs.
- 2+ years of in one of the following roles: operations, project management, program management, engineering lead, product lead, or management consultant.
- Strong project management skills and excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills; enjoys being hands-on and in the weeds at times.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing clients and cross-functional teams.
- Problem-solving mindset and demonstrated ability to deliver results; ability to distill complex issues and translate them into concrete action plans
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Strong understanding of software project development, roll-out, and support risks.
- Strong technical aptitude: understanding of agile processes, technical roadmap terminologies, and larger concepts such as APIs and SDLC.
- Prior experience in a high-paced, fast-growing technology environment
- Ability to influence and align engineers, peers, and stakeholders while fostering a collaborative culture and building relationships across the organization.