Program Manager, Leadership Development
A company like UiPath with such an amazing story and evolution on the market, can only continue to be successful with a fully equipped and aligned leadership team.
If you know that your experience and your passion can contribute to this audacious goal, do continue to read the following description.
Scope of activities
In this role you will be responsible with the implementation of various leadership programs and coaching initiatives. You will be the one to identify superstar leaders and promote good behaviors, as well as guide career planning and development for leadership teams.
Here are several important activities in which you will get involved:
- Partner with global and regional People Operations / Learning Team and business stakeholders to identify future leadership development needs and create new initiatives accordingly.
- Engage with leaders, run needs analysis and design solutions matching their career development plan.
- Ensure delivery of programs in line with business expectations and agreed milestones.
- Identify and engage internal and/or external partners to design and deliver highly targeted learning experiences.
- Support internal and external leadership development programs including communications, logistics, reporting, surveys and attendance tracking.
- Facilitate conference calls, webinars and/ or virtual meetings.
- To ensure a proper implementation of designed programs, you will constantly evaluate and measure their effectiveness by gathering feedback through direct communication, surveys, focus groups and interviews.
- Keep ahead of emerging learning principles, techniques and tools to continually improve the approach to delivering exceptional learning experiences.
- Build with the future in mind and stay connected with business trends and growth key stages that the company is going through.
● Proven experience (3+ years) in developing and implementing impactful Leadership Development programs and solutions in a global context, preferably within a HR team.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Self-directed, results-oriented and the ability to manage frequently changing priorities and projects
● Exceptional ability to curate and coordinate experts and resources to deliver inspiring and impactful learning experiences
● A team player with experience working cross-collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
● Proficient in a variety of presentation settings including one-on-one, small and large groups
● Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology / Business Administration / Human Resources / Organizational Development or a related field
- Employment in a growing dynamic company with startup culture
- Modern energetic multicultural environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Flexible work schedule in a nice office
- A few other pluses: competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan.
You can also learn more about us at https://www.uipath.com/