Privacy Program Manager
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
As a member of The Trade Desk’s Privacy Team, and reporting to the Chief Privacy Counsel, the Privacy Compliance Program Manager will ensure the thorough and efficient implementation of the Company’s privacy compliance and risk management strategy. This individual must be able to work independently, with great attention to detail, and an unshakable drive to keep projects on track. Also necessary is a proven ability to understand complex compliance issues involving technology, and to be able to act as an effective bridge between the Legal/Privacy teams and the rest of business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Translate the company’s privacy compliance and risk management strategy into accurate and timely implementation via projects such as policy rollouts, privacy reviews, privacy product management, and more.
- Maintain a strong understanding of privacy developments around the globe that affect the company and the industry
- Continually improve our processes to help us scale globally with a consistent but locally relevant approach
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Hyper-organized doer able to manage a high volume of projects, tasks, and information
- CIPP/US and CIPP/E, or ability and willingness to achieve both within three months
- Exceptionally thorough, with excellent judgment
- Technical understanding of computers and the internet necessary, i.e. should be able to understand and explain data flows, how the internet works, cookies, servers, clients, etc
- Prior project management, product management, program management, or compliance experience required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills (sense of humor is a big plus)
Are you interested and think you’d be great at the job? Tell us why. Apply below with a cover letter and resume that reflect why you want to work at The Trade Desk and why it is you’d be a perfect fit.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.