Organizational Development & Change Management Lead
Squarespace’s People team is seeking an Organizational Development & Change Management professional to serve as an internal consultant to the business as we enter our next phase of growth. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing people-centric change management solutions that will service the strategic goals of Squarespace. You’ll also work hand in hand with the broader People team leaders on projects and initiatives to cultivate our unique culture and people practices.
This role reports into our Chief People Officer and is based in our New York headquarters.
- Design and implement change management frameworks and best practices to support the company’s need to scale while maintaining our core values and culture
- Work collaboratively with the Chief People Officer, HR business partners, business leaders and the internal communications team on company-wide organizational development and change initiatives. Additionally serve as a consultant to department and other mid level leaders on specific change initiatives and team development initiatives.
- Serve as a champion and expert in building broader change management and organizational development capabilities within the People team
- Develop programs to facilitate company-wide alignment and communications
- 10+ years of experience in Organizational Development/Change Management in a high growth company. Combination of consulting and in-house roles desired but not required
- Masters degree in Organizational Development and Change Management or related field
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills
- Significant experience facilitating large group discussions and team building sessions
- Certification in Myers Briggs, 360 tools and other personality assessments desired
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships across departments and levels
- Desire to embrace both quantitative and qualitative data/analysis to drive decision-making
- Consultative mindset with the ability to navigate ambiguity in a rapidly scaling organization
- Strong business acumen with an ability to address people-related challenges within the context of Squarespace’s long-term strategy
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 950 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.