Operational Excellence Associate
The Operational Excellence team drives value through process improvement & change management for cross-team strategic initiatives & within day to day operations. The Operational Excellence Associate/Manager is responsible for identifying, scoping, leading, and implementing projects to to improve the lives of cancer patients. This role is responsible for forward progress on the Operational Excellence roadmap and inasmuch responsible for aligning, empowering and equipping the appropriate teams with all necessary resources.
This person will focus on collaborating with leaders across the Corporate organization (e.g. Finance, Sales Operations, People Operations, etc.), as well as other cross-functional team members, to drive multiple projects at the same time, implement and manage process improvement initiatives, and ensure overall success of each project.
Strong candidates excel in relationship building, project management, and analytical and communication skills and have experience leading complex projects spanning multiple teams and stakeholders. This person will be able to create champions and advocates for early adoption of new processes and effectively manage change. Project outputs will include gathering feedback/requirements from impacted teams, prioritizing projects, automating processes, writing playbooks/procedures, and producing analytics & metrics to optimize the team’s efficiency and capability. This person will enable the Corporate organization to operate more efficiently and better support the Provider and Research businesses.
- Collaborate with leaders across the Corporate org (Finance, Sales Operations, People Operations, Recruiting, etc.) and additional key Flatiron departments (Sales, Provider Operations etc.) to understand team hurdles and roadblocks
- Develop strong and trusted relationships with key internal stakeholders (your customers)
- Analyze existing process flows and metrics, to identify areas for improvement
- Design (with strong stakeholder input) & implement new processes and scale methodology and toolkits (e.g. playbooks) to guide internal operations & drive efficiency and effectiveness gains across the org
- Track and communicate progress and decisions clearly and regularly to internal and external stakeholders
- Advocate for internal customer needs, achieving buy-in from stakeholders and influencing cross-functional teams to achieve deliverables
- 2+ years operations, project management and/or consulting experience working collaboratively with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience working with Corporate functions and/or to processes & systems for Quote to Cash or Human Resources is strongly preferred.
- High degree of comfort with ambiguity and can create order from disorder
- Robust project management skills with demonstrated success in bringing to life highly complex projects with multiple dependencies
- Ability to distill complex issues and translate them into concrete action plans
- Ability to effectively identify what’s important and effectively prioritize competing projects
- Passionate about our mission to improve healthcare through technology