Operational Excellence Associate, Provider
The Operational Excellence team drives value through process improvement & change management for cross-team strategic initiatives & within day-to-day operations. This role is responsible for forward progress on the Operational Excellence roadmap and inasmuch responsible for aligning, empowering and equipping appropriate teams with resources needed to multiply Flatiron's value to providers and their patients.
This Operational Excellence Associate will collaborate with leaders across the Provider organization (e.g. customer success, interfaces, implementation, product ops, etc.) to drive up to 2 projects simultaneously, implement and manage process improvement initiatives, and ensure overall success of each project. Additionally, this OpEx Associate will own running and coordinating content for our monthly Provider meeting.
Strong candidates excel in relationship building, project management, and analytical and communication skills. They have experience leading projects within or across multiple teams. They are capable of identifying or developing champions and advocates for early adoption of new processes and effectively manage change. Responsibilities will include gathering feedback/requirements from cross-functional teams, automating processes, writing playbooks/procedures, and producing analytics & metrics to optimize the team efficiency and capability. This person will enable the Provider organization to operate more efficiently and better support our customers.
- Collaborate with leaders across the Provider Operations org to understand teams’ strategic goals, hurdles and roadblocks
- Develop strong and trusted relationships with key internal stakeholders (your customers)
- Analyze existing process flows and metrics, to identify areas for improvement
- Design (with strong stakeholder input) & implement new processes and scale methodology and toolkits (e.g. playbooks) to guide internal operations & drive efficiency and effectiveness gains across the org
- Track and communicate progress and decisions clearly and regularly to internal and external stakeholders
- Advocate for internal customer needs, achieving buy-in from stakeholders and influencing cross-functional teams to achieve deliverables
- 2+ years operations, project management experience working collaboratively with key stakeholders across multiple levels
- High degree of comfort with ambiguity and can create order from disorder
- Robust project management skills with demonstrated success in bringing to life highly complex projects with multiple dependencies
- Ability to distill issues and translate them into concrete action plans
- Passionate about our mission to improve healthcare through technology