Manager, Security Training & Engagement
Blink Health is fixing how broken, opaque, and unfair healthcare is. We're a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission. We’re changing healthcare through technology and transparency. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. But there is more work to do.
We are a continuously learning, curious, collaborative team dedicated to inventing new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. We're assembling the experienced and talented team to get this done.
Manager, Security Training & Engagement is responsible for helping expand and improve Blink Health’s existing security education program. This function will include creation and support of awareness communications, presentations, attestations, marketing material, training rollouts, events, phishing exercises and use of internal social media platforms to drive employee engagement with Security at all levels of the company.
- Maintain and develop explanatory materials such as presentations, videos, blog posts, and other materials in support of the Information Security and Risk communications strategy.
- Build relationships with cross departmental partners to improve the quality of security awareness training throughout the organization, including with consultants.
- Support security awareness phishing programs and follow up trainings, both to meet regulatory obligations and to ensure we keep our workforce up-to-date on the threat of internet attacks.
- Understand cybersecurity threats and be able to liaise with both Engineering and non-technical teams.
- Partner with Corporate Communications to convey security awareness messages that are consistent with corporate branding.
- Manage reporting and metrics of key dashboard milestones.
- Help organize security awareness events.
- Bring new and creative ideas and energy to the existing program.
- Continuously identify, assess, measure and monitor gaps in program to increase its effectiveness.
- Engage employees and consultants to be mindful of best security practice and behaviors both at home and at work, using interactive learning experiences and building a secure culture.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in cybersecurity.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in information security, technology/cyber intelligence and a solid communications, media and marketing skill set.
- 2+ years of security awareness training or a similar background preferably in large enterprise.
- Ability to function independently with limited direction.
- Practical knowledge of various learning styles and a variety of awareness techniques
- Experience writing and designing information security educational material for employees.
- Experience running and supporting phishing campaigns and training.
- Experience using advanced spreadsheet techniques (using tools such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets).
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and slide design/visual), with experience in clearly explaining complex information security concepts and technologies for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to speak to mid to large size groups presenting training and awareness.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work across team boundaries.
- Industry certifications (or progress toward them) will be considered a plus.
- Instructional designer or any skills related to training will be considered a plus.