Manager, Implementation Consulting
Greater NYC Area
Box is transforming the content management landscape by helping customers change the way they approach and execute their digital workplace strategy. Our innovative approach to cloud content management has allowed businesses to revolutionize how they share, manage, and access documents, media, and other critical business information. As a Manager, you are responsible for delivery quality and financial performance, as well as building and managing your team. This role reports to a Director and works closely with other senior leaders within Box.
Why the Box Consulting team needs you
Box Consulting is a fast growing team helping customers rapidly deploy, maximize value, and deeply integrate Box into their enterprises. Your proven ability to work creatively and analytically on complex, multi phase engagements with the most strategic of customers will help you build, manage, and scale your team in highly engaged environment. Excellent communication, leadership, and management skills enable you to grow the team's professional development while staying highly engaged with customers - an opportunity for your team to learn the depth of your delivery expertise on the job.
Why Box needs you
Box is growing fast. Real fast. Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way they work. As the leader in cloud content management, Box is the only company that can help enterprises transform how people work together. Your years of experience with project management and business process design, combined with expert knowledge of internal processes and related systems, empower you to be an influential leader within Box Consulting and more broadly across all of Box.
Why you need Box
Innovation and speed are our greatest competitive differentiators. You will be challenged to think about how we drive deeper adoption of our platform with customers, scale a rapidly growing consulting services business, and influence the company strategy in a highly disruptive content management industry.
Box is committed to our employees and want you to advance in your career. We offer both formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates.
Who you are
As a Manager, you will be scaling a world-class team, working closely with our customers as a thought leader, shape & evolve consulting delivery offerings, and drive new business with your sales partners. You bring the energy and expertise to inspire our customers and influence Box Consulting's strategic direction. You are successful leading teams of varying levels of experience, thrive in dynamic & cross-functional environments, and enjoy achieving results thru engaging directly with our customers.
Here's the fine print:
- You have solid people management experience, including recruiting, hiring, onboarding as well as cultivating professional development opportunities as part of performance management functions
- 6+ years service delivery experience; preferably projects with significant impact to the financial performance of the organization
- Knowledge of sales operations processes, technologies and organizations; solid understanding of revenue performance targets, utilization objectives, industry standard key performance indicators
- Regularly interacts with and influences senior management, other functional areas such as Sales and/or external parties
- Works autonomously with limited guidance - Strong sense of urgency for customer issues. Comfortable leading larger teams including cross-functional members
- Implements robust strategies to effectively manage the team; uncovers improvement areas and develops clear, actionable development plans to achieve full range of goals
- Focuses on maximizing customer delight and outcomes in all conversations across Box; consistent advocacy of customer experience cross functionally with all levels of leadership
- Awesome coworkers across a global team of 100+
- Excellent time off policies including paid holidays and your birthday off
- Local and national corporate discounts
- Industry-leading maternity and paternity plans
- Pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- Robust wellness program including financial education classes, team-based goal-tracking
- Subsidized gym membership and cell phone data plan
- Competitive medical, dental, vision, life insurance & disability coverage
- Opportunity to be an owner in the company with stock awards and ESPP
- 401k Retirement Plan (Roth and Pre-Tax options available)