Last Mile Fulfillment Relationship Manager
The Vendor Manager role is a key part of the Last Mile Fulfillment team here at Peloton. The role will encompass assisting to manage our various 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) providers ensuring all members have a seamless white glove delivery experience from start to finish. Expectations are that the candidate will also be a crucial part of front-line support for our member experience team and help in escalation resolution whenever applicable.
Key parts of the position will be project management, 3PL research, selection and onboarding, KPI analysis and following through on delivery issue, from diagnosis to resolution. Working in tandem with our asset-based Field Operations delivery network to drive continuous improvement across our 3rd party service providers is a critical part of achieving success in this role. This candidate will be an integral part of achieving the Last Mile Fulfillment team’s goal of perfect customer satisfaction through “Proper Peloton Delivery”
- Project management and overall execution of white glove delivery/service strategy across North America
- Lead research and manage evaluation process for new 3PL providers (white glove and service/repair)
- Support in data analysis on service provider performance including adherence to all SLAs
- Create and distribute of all internal/external reporting for 3PL partners (white glove and service)
- Improve cross-functional communication and overall business processes with our 3PLs to support continued growth
- Identify gaps & opportunities for improving our overall last-mile delivery process
- Lead process improvement initiatives across Peloton functional teams and 3PL
- Become a “subject matter expert” on both assembly and troubleshooting for all finished goods (Bike, Tread etc.)
- Assist as a support lead to our Member Experience team on escalations and other troubleshooting issues
- 4+ years’ experience in managing a 3PL or working at a 3PL
- E-commerce/white glove delivery experience required
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with emphasis on superior customer satisfaction
- Strong, verbal communication & cross functional coordination skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail and extremely well organized
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge required
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.