Internal Mobility Program Manager, Recruiting Programs
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Internal mobility is a crucial part of career growth at Yext and must be accessible to employees at all levels. As an Internal Mobility Program Manager at Yext, you will be responsible for designing and managing Yext’s program for internal mobility globally. You will be responsible for defining and managing a process that will help employees apply, interview and transition into new positions at Yext. You will be responsible for the end-to-end facilitation of the program including partnering with hiring managers to highlight available positions to the recruiting and placement of candidates, all the while ensuring a seamless employee experience. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker who can build out the programmatic capability for the function and continually look for efficiencies. In this role, you will act as a trusted advisor and partner to Yext's leadership team and work with everyone in the company to reach Yext’s recruiting goals.
- Partner with recruiting and leadership team to develop and improve mobility programs and policies, and provide administrative oversight
- Document processes and policy enhancements
- Manage day-to-day operations including interview coordination, offer processing and feedback loop
- Educate and advise hiring managers on consideration, communication, and feedback for internal candidates
- Provide guidance to internal candidates on career paths at Yext, expectations, and feedback
- Ensure collaboration with stakeholders to determine appropriate ongoing mobility strategy that will provide a seamless mobility experience to employees with minimal disruption to the business
- Identify key data points and trends to establish baseline metrics and reporting; use metrics to identify potential issues and offer recommended solutions
- Partner with Recruiting Operations to sets standards and design tools to support the recruiting team in developing innovative recruitment service delivery strategies
- Drive organizational effectiveness including change management for Yext employees
- 3-5 years of experience in operations and/or project management
- Proven experience in building and managing dynamic processes and programs from scratch
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills with proven attention to detail
- Passion for growth and employee development
- Outstanding verbal and written interpersonal skills with sound business judgment and a proven ability to influence others, including technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Capable of handling multiple projects in a dynamic, hyper growth environment
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience.)
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.