Newsela is an Instructional Content Platform that brings together engaging, accessible content with integrated assessments and insights to supercharge reading engagement and learning in every subject. Do you want to be part of the literacy movement? We are dedicated to our mission to unlock the written word for everyone. Five years since our launch, Newsela is in 90% of US schools, in addition to being in over 180 countries. The result has been more engaged readers—and engaged readers are better learners.
The Implementation Specialist will work closely with our external customers and across internal Community, Sales, and Account Management teams to ensure high levels of client use, meet current business objectives, and expand the reach of our client contact to increase client onboarding and account renewal. You will help drive use across multiple segments including students, teachers, and admin and suggest improvements to our onboarding process. Additionally, you will enhance and streamline our engagement efforts. This position reports to the Manager of Engagement Operations.
- Develop, update, and implement school and district onboarding activities, which will expand reach and increase the efficacy of touch points to improve engagement and account renewal.
- Work closely with our data science teams to help define and refine onboarding segments and activities.
- Lead product demonstration calls and webinars to support school and district onboarding efforts.
- Work with cross-functional teams to support student, teacher, school, and district-wide onboarding.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders that drive school, teacher, and student success with Newsela.
- Analyze and synthesize information from internal dashboards and other ad-hoc analytical deliverables for school onboarding.
The Ideal Candidate
- 1+ year of experience with client building onboarding processes and testing frameworks to improve onboarding and renewal.
- 1+ year of experience using multi-channel campaigns to expand touch points beyond email
- 1+ year of project management experience, especially in client-facing work.
A Few Plusses
- Knowledge of data analytics tool and usage of pivot tables.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
- Previous experience in education or edtech, and familiarity with education platforms like Clever, Canvas, and Classlink.
- Working knowledge of systems operations.
- Working knowledge of building out market-specific engagement campaigns.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Outreach, and Looker.