Implementation Quality and Resource Manager
The Implementation Quality and Resource Manager is responsible for communicating and enforcing key project milestones across clients, working across Namely teams to ensure implementations are completed on time, and measuring and reporting on implementation quality.
The Implementation Quality and Resource Manager will maintain the list of clients going live each month, project health status, status of data files received and missing, as well as the status of the configuration. This information will be leveraged by the Client Implementation Managers in their management of the implementation resources and oversight on the client implementations.
- Monitoring deadlines for receipt of all documents, data sheets, and data files from customers.
- Work with the Implementation, Payroll, Benefit Admin Consultants, and other teams, such as Client Operations, Engineering and AAA, to ensure that they understand the internal deadlines, impacts of missing dates and ramifications upstream and downstream.
- Advise the Implementation, Payroll, and Benefit Administration Consultants on how to set proper expectations with the customer and to hold them accountable.
- Follow-up with the Implementation, Payroll, and Benefit Administration Consultants on the due dates for the deliverables and work on remediation steps when the dates are missed.
- Coordinating between the Implementation Consultants, Payroll Consultants, Benefit Administration Consultants, and the Client Operations Teams to ensure that the proper timing is communicated accordingly and that the work is flowing between all the teams in an efficient and timely manner.
- Work with the Benefit Administration Analysts to ensure proper information and timing is in place for Open Enrollments for existing customers, and coordinate with the NSC’s for the testing of the open enrollments and track any deficiencies and remediation steps needed.
- Ensure data in Workfront is updated timely and correctly and be the subject matter expert for Workfront for the implementation team, ensuring that the system is being utilized to its fullest as well as identifying additional functionality that can be leveraged within the system.
- Monitor workload levels across the implementation resources and coordinate with the Client Implementation Managers for new assignments. This role will work collaboratively with the Implementation Managers to ensure a smooth onboarding and best-in-class implementation.
- Manage the Payroll Data & Quality Analysts, the Benefit Administration Analysts and Project Coordinators.
- Oversee the quality metrics program associated with all the implementations and for the monthly and quarterly reporting of these metrics
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience implementing a SaaS based solution in a high volume setting
- 3 years of experience managing a team in a fast-paced environment where priorities may shift quickly
- Proven success managing clients on a Client Success or Implementation team within a SaaS company
- Experience mentoring and coaching team members who are subject matter experts in HR, Payroll, Benefits, Performance Management, and/or other HR disciplines
- Outstanding client relationship and consulting skills
- Demonstrated ability to resolve issues and maintain strong client relationship skills. Focused on finding a solution because there is always a way to get it done!
- Track record of cultivating teams who provide the highest level of customer service with uncompromising integrity
- Able to juggle multiple priorities and know when to delegate, and when to take direct ownership
Nice to Have
- HR, Payroll and/or Benefits administration/implementation experience
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.