Greater NYC Area
Who we are
At Abacus, we're reimagining the way businesses move money, starting with the first real-time employee expense system. We’re excited about building tools that are not only effective but enjoyable for everyone to use. Creating the best customer experience drives us — we love hearing every day how what we're working on saves our customers time and headaches. Making expense reports obsolete is only the beginning — join a team that is leading the charge in how businesses manage their cash flow.
What we’re looking for
The Implementation Manager (IM) is an energetic customer facing role that is primarily responsible for helping our largest, most strategic accounts get up and running with Abacus. The IM’s job is to get to know the ins and outs of a new customer’s expense management needs, from the data they want to capture data to their organizational hierarchy. The ideal candidate is passionate about providing each customer with an exceptional experience and is excited about how technology can solve problems.
What will you be doing here?
- Gaining a deep understanding of each organization’s structure and needs as they relate to expense management, through calls and in-person meetings;
- Managing customer onboarding and re-implementation projects end-to-end;
- Leading user trainings and webinars, provide support collateral, and ensure teams have the information they need to ramp up quickly on Abacus;
- Relaying customer feedback back to our product and engineering teams, driving product roadmap decisions;
- Providing technical guidance for new business deals, helping to close customers with complex technical needs and managing scoped pilot programs.
Who you are:
- A people person who is able to build rapport instantly
- Eager to learn every day
- A self starter who can take initiative on new projects and ideas and run with them
- Strong interest in technology
- Knack for the technical: you will be speaking to companies that are using a variety of systems and financial platforms. A successful IM will have the aptitude to pick up these concepts and technologies quickly
- Strong multi-tasker
- Keen attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit — we’re looking for IMs who can constantly improve processes
Nice to haves:
- 2+ years of client-facing experience, preferably with a SaaS company or software provider
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM
- Strong writing background
- Familiarity with accounting principles
This position is a great opportunity to join a startup at the ground level while helping shape the Customer Success team at Abacus. There will be a lot of room for learning and growth. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a resume and a cover letter along with anything else that would help us to get to know you better.
Building a diverse and inclusive workplace is core to our values at Abacus. We welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.
Read Full Job Description