Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
As an Implementation Analyst you will support the Yext Implementation Services team on client implementation projects. You will be responsible for assisting Implementation Managers and Project Leads to ensure Client Success with the Yext Platform, while meeting quality standards and project schedules. We look for team members who aspire to become an expert on our technology and fully own implementation projects for our enterprise clients. Our team is looking for people who are fired up and love coming to work every day. We are building a market and educating clients on intelligent search, as we work to hit aggressive goals.
- Document and organize business requirements from Yext Clients in order to assist implementation project leads in planning and solution design
- Analyze and cleanse client data files to identify duplicate records, missing fields, inaccuracies or other items to flag to clients for review
- Propose initial data mappings and field configuration strategy to the project team
- Leverage Yext Technology to Scan and Match client entity data to appropriate results from intelligent search partners
- Prepare project kick-off materials including powerpoint or google slide templates customized appropriately for each client and project
- Develop expertise in the configuration of Yext products and technology
- Improve and refine our implementation process by proactively identifying inefficiencies and working with the team to find solutions or automate processes
- Assist with as-needed team wide strategic projects
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- Intermediate proficiency in data analysis and manipulation with Excel
- Basic understanding of relational databases and SQL is a plus
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Basic Project Management skills and Presentation skills
- Effective interpersonal skills; along with the ability to communicate complex ideas in written and verbal format to internal stakeholders
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume environment
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Interest in technology
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.