Implementation Analyst (2018 & 2019 Graduates)
Greater NYC Area
We are looking for an Implementation Analyst on our Box Consulting team to support delivery of customer implementations and to provide technical expertise to customers. This is an entry-level position designed to grow or build your consulting experience in the enterprise technology space. This role is focused on making sure that new and existing Box customers have an outstanding experience deploying and adopting the Box platform.
Your job is to see the world through the customers’ eyes and ensure they successfully move their content and business processes to Box. Not only will you be responsible for supporting senior members of the consulting team on large deployments, but you will also be responsible for independently leading your own implementations. This role combines innovative technology with advanced business thinking.
Here's what you'll be doing
- Support Box Implementation Consultants in customer implementations by helping to manage the project plan and acting as a resource to the project
- Independently lead small and mid-size implementations. Utilize Box delivery methodology to ensure customer business objectives are met and project goals are achieved on schedule. Apply Box best practices, product knowledge, and delivery methodology to meet business needs and deliver outcomes
- Produce customer-facing deliverables and assist with the creation of new internal resources (e.g. use case blueprints, methodology deliverables, implementation templates, etc.
- Ensure that a plan is in place for each engagement for deployment, change management, and adoption programs
- Clearly communicate implementation status, issues, risks and effort to both the customer and Box Consulting Leadership
- Understand customer use cases and requirements and in turn apply Box best practices to ensure a successful implementation. Apply vertical industry and functional best practices as applicable to each customer
- Establish and oversee the customer's initial adoption, training, and development of best practices to build a strong foundation before and during initial rollout
- Troubleshoot customer issues during implementation and be relentless about finding a solution
- Develop a broad set of technology skills in mobility, integrations, and technology architecture
- Partner with Sales and Box Consulting to develop a plan for making Box a part of the customer’s core architecture as well as identifying future opportunities for growth in an account
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Box can better serve our customers. Work cross-collaboratively with other teams such as Product, Marketing, Engineering, and Support.
Who you are
You're a self-motivated team player ready to embrace a fast-paced, high growth environment. You're eager to learn about consulting in the enterprise technology space. You have past experience in a leadership role and are passionate about working with customers and learning about various industry verticals. You're a strong communicator both written and oral and are excited about the opportunity to present our technology in front of customers.
Here's the fine print:
- This role is only open to students completing their Undergraduate degree in Spring/Fall 2018 or Spring 2019
Read Full Job Description