Global Technology Alliance Manager
Are you ready for a new challenge?
We make the world more efficient. Celonis has a simple goal: to analyze today’s processes to make tomorrow’s world more efficient. We follow this vision with passion and perseverance. We help people reach their goals faster and easier. Every company – regardless of its size, industry, or history – can achieve the unbelievable. Celonis is one of the world’s fastest growing tech companies and the world market leader in a new category of analytics called Process Mining. Global players such as Siemens, ExxonMobil, Vodafone and Nestle already rely on us! As a trailblazer (pioneer) in Process Mining we were awarded Germany’s fastest growing technology company last year by Deloitte and were honored with the Entrepreneur of the Year Award by Ernst and Young. With a 4,000% growth in revenue (last 4 years) and 500 enterprise customers, we are rapidly expanding our team and are looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals that will bring Celonis to the next level.
The Global Business Development team evaluates, incubates, and rolls out strategic new business opportunities for Celonis. Examples of these opportunities include amongst others establishing and developing new strategic global technology partnerships and specialized product offerings. In this role you will be building and driving a new revenue channel for Celonis by recruiting, developing and leading global technology partnerships. Key responsibilities include deriving sales strategies, marketing, and partner enablement. You will develop, maintain and execute business plans with key metrics focused on revenue results from the partnerships - including strategy and actions to drive revenue growth through go-to-market initiatives, technology integrations and innovative solution offerings.
This is a rare opportunity to take on a role where you will get 360° exposure by working closely with different Celonis departments, including C-level executives in nurturing and executing these partnerships.
- A tenacious, sales driven self-starter
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work, build trust and maintain relationships at all levels
- Team player with strong collaboration and leadership skills
- Preferred relevant work experience (3+ years) in enterprise software, working with technology partners, top tier consulting or business development
- Undergrad from a top university; MBA is preferred
- Fluent in English; other languages advantageous
- Develop and lead global technology partnerships to drive incremental revenue
- Define and successfully execute annual business plans in collaboration with sales, marketing, product and business development leadership
- Define and successfully execute go-to-market strategies, including marketing initiatives, partner and internal sales enablement activities to drive demand and support solution sales
- Drive technology integration roadmap and develop innovative solution offerings together with partner and product teams
- Facilitate engagement between Celonis field sales and partner client teams
- Manage the technology partners deal registration, pipeline and forecast to ensure alignment and collaboration with Celonis sales