Director, Program Management (Sales/Revenue)
Peloton is looking for a highly organized, results driven leader to lead the Revenue team to successfully handle key cross-functional programs. You will work daily across the Revenue organization (Acquisition Marketing, Media, Ecommerce, Retail, Apparel, Commercial Sales and more) to drive processes, process improvements, clearly articulated documentation, and strategic program management with a focus on increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Facilitate project meetings focused on status reporting, problem resolution, feedback, and fostering open communication within the team on project planning and execution
- Establish centralized source for shared information, documentation and key data points
- Ensure documentation, supporting materials, and project plans are readily available for internal teams and senior leaders throughout the project lifecycle
- Design easy-to-consume visual of plan with interdependencies, outlining projects / work streams in flight and those on the backlog with visibility for the overall program. Ensure that project teams and senior leaders are able to quickly see where attention and resources are placed or required
- Hold teammates accountable for delivery and execution
- Conduct project team meetings to provide status updates and identify potential issues
- Partner with the wider PMO team to ensure coordination across the organization
- 8+ years program management experience
- Must be highly collaborative with a track record of being able to influence functional teams and leaders, and develop and maintain relationships across and between organizations
- Highly capable of writing detailed process documentation, visual presentation of workflows, best practices/standards, and more
- Excellent analytical mindset and attention to detail, especially in previewing and preventing potential future challenges
- Understand and communicate complex technical, logical, or process issues in a timely, concise, and objective manner
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.