Director, Partner Implementation
At Pager, we are on a mission to fundamentally transform the consumer experience in accessing the healthcare system. Our team embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with a sense of pride, perseverance, and care for one another. We strive to continually deliver the best results and focus on how every action taken helps push Pager forward.
Pager is looking to hire a Director of Partner Implementation to onboard and implement key accounts while anticipating client needs and actively coordinating a cross-department team.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced collaborative environment with the product, engineering, and clinical operations teams who will support your implementation efforts. You will also have a strong partnership with business development and partner success teams to ensure proper hand-off of responsibilities before and after a partner implementation.
- Project Management: work closely with internal teams including Business Development, Account Management, and Partner Success to ensure successful implementations; this includes maintaining timelines, facilitating a seamless transition between sales and implementation, and resolving client needs as they arise
- Process Management: develop and roll out best-in-class scalable processes for ongoing efficiency and effectiveness improvements; keep documentation of repeatable processes and success stories to support business development efforts
- Team Management: help us build out staffing plans, hire, and manage teams that will support new partner implementations
- Leadership: serve as an internal and external champion of Pager’s product, pushing the team to achieve corporate objectives
- Leverage data: provide a clear view of organizational metrics and status to the Executive team with optimization recommendations and needs
- Cross-functional collaboration: liaise with technical and non-technical staff to translate user needs to requirements, configure and deploy Pager’s platform, and ensure proper patient care protocols are in place
- Based on client needs, travel will be required
- Strong organizational, time management skills, and ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- Successful track record of leveraging data to make business decisions and report on success
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to work with all levels and functions of client personnel
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism and ability to handle confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to adjust easily to new and changed situations
- Extensive knowledge of payers and/or providers
- Minimum of 6-8 years of healthcare administration experience
- Must have experience managing managers as well as individual contributors
- Client facing experience required
- Healthcare and tech experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required. MHA or MBA preferred
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.