Digital Project Manager
Compass is looking for a Digital Project Manager who will have oversight over various production work including all Product-focused creative production. You will ensure that Compass digital products are beautiful, functional, and effectively promoted to our agents and their clients.
You will work in partnership with Product Management, Product Design, Product Marketing, and Engineering teams, as well as the Marketing department’s production team, creative studio and Head of Marketing. You will monitor impact of our deliverables by improving data dashboards, synthesizing information to identify insights and create actionable steps to improve our content offerings.
We’re building an organization and products that can provide the best possible services to a growing network of the world’s best real estate agents. Because we believe that having the best product is the ultimate marketing, the quality, intelligence, visual design and speed to market of our products is a top priority.
At Compass You Will:
- Allocate resources for delivering creative assets for Compass’s suite of in-house, proprietary agent tools
- Manage content initiatives for new products, from initial brainstorm to post-launch training materials
- Build, maintain, analyze and publish product-focused reports with design insights and actionable recommendations for iterations and improvements
- Create feedback loop from clients to creative, shaping feedback into content and design initiatives that will improve our Product offerings
- Coach designers on efficient workflow best practices, from ideation to file delivery
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming Product initiatives, sharing updates with key stakeholders
- Partner with Marketing regional leaders and Department heads to support company-wide, product-focused content and marketing initiatives
What We Look For:
- 6-9 years of production / project management experience
- Demonstrated success to multi-task and deliver viable solutions in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Experience building scalable processes
- Excellent and transparent communication skills and ability to influence across multiple functions
- Exceptional problem solving skills - ability to break a problem into components and understand how to test each component
- Data analysis and reporting skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Workfront, Slack, Jira, Periscope and GSuite preferred