CRM Solution Architect
Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an experienced CRM Solution Architect to ascertain business requirements and recommend best practice solutions based on business users needs.
The CRM Solution Architect will provide CRM design best practices and continuous improvement of the underlying technology functions. This role requires extensive CRM assessment, process mapping, gap-analysis, and features mapping experience within the Sales, Service and Marketing CRM ecosystem. This role is required to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skill with a thorough understanding of CRM application design
This role reports to the Business Systems Relationship Manager - Sales, Marketing & Service who oversees the end to end IT activities for Sales, Marketing & Services Systems throughout the organization. The CRM Solution Architect will be responsible for the technology needs of all business units currently leveraging CRM technologies.
- Effectively work seamlessly across Marketing, Sales, Service, IT, other functions - and our external vendors
- Form strong working relationships with Marketing, Sales, and Service staff that run the core Finance processes locally, regionally and globally
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers and across the IT organization
- Effectively prepare Business Process, Process Flow Analysis, Requirements Definition, Configuration Workbook, Data MOdels, Detailed Functional Deskin, Executive Summaries and Project Plans
- Own the overall design of the technical application by mapping business requirements to the system/technical requirements.
- Analyze/Identify areas of risk and develop plans to minimize
- Work collaboratively with the development team in writing technical specifications.
Basic Job Requirements
Education or Certifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in related field
- Certified CRM Solution Architect
- Minimum of 8 years CRM architecture experience with large heavily integrated platform
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com: End to End implementation
- Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options
- Experience with Salesforce Sales, Service, Marketing, and CPQ process and tools
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a solution
- Experience with AppExchange products analysis, assessment, integration and implementation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Balance of strong business process knowledge and experience implementing mix of custom and package software to meet business needs
- Common knowledge of the software packages or like-software packages Peloton leverages is preferred. Peloton’s current software packages and their specific uses include: Marketing (SFDC Marketing Cloud), CRM (SFDC), Service (Zendesk) and integration services (Boomi).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exposure to Jira, Confluence is is plus
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) – other language skills would be beneficial
- Prior global experience
- Some international travel as required to make global change initiatives successful