About the role
Redesign Health is launching a men's health business and is looking for a City Launcher who will play an essential role in the development of our preventative healthcare system. This role supports the General Manager and COO in partnership with the medical team. You will bring teams together to launch new medical practices, which will dramatically improve access to healthcare.
To succeed in the role, you must be a roll-up-your-sleeves operator, highly analytical, creative, and a strong people person who has experience managing large projects. You must be adept at solving a variety of challenges, have a high sense of urgency, and have a patient-centric mindset. This role is based in New York City, but you’ll travel frequently as we’re opening our doors in major cities across the country.
What you’ll do:
- Hit the ground running: You are a fast learner who thrives in fast paced environment while juggling many priorities on condensed timelines.
- Project Manage: You will be the driving force for a variety of projects toward completion, which includes building the project roadmap, managing all details of the project to ensure they are addressed, and creating reporting mechanisms.
- Problem Solve: You can be depended on to navigate around all kinds of obstacles, problems, and snags that happen on a daily basis. You proactively identify implications and obviate potential issues.
- Prioritize: You are a self-directed task manager, despite having a long list of to-do’s you naturally know what should be worked on first.
- Create the playbook: Write the playbook for market launches -- a resource that captures every step and consideration for launching medical practices.
- Develop partnerships and manage relationships: You’ll evaluate vendors in new markets and negotiate contracts for a range of services.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of relevant experience working in fast-growth, analytically demanding environments. Startup experience or management consulting a plus.
- A proven track record of thriving in fast-paced, often unpredictable, environments.
- You’re a lights-out operator and a process-first leader. You’re able to create structure where there is none. Track record of setting expectations and motivating a team to deliver against them.
- A data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment achieved through a strong analytical mindset. You are relentlessly focused on KPIs.
- A creative, solutions focused approach with a focus on achieving results.
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to build smart partnerships.
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal and interpersonal skills. This is a cross-functional role, and therefore, you should be a cultural champion in the organization.
- Highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial leader who thrives in high-pressure, high-urgency situations.
- Crisp verbal and written communicator. Impeccably organized, with an uncanny attention to detail.
- Ruthless prioritizer, with ability to adjust priorities on the fly as business needs evolve.
- You should expect to travel 50% of the time.