Vice President of Product Management
Fluent is a leading data-driven performance marketing company with an expertise in delivering measurable results. We interact with 1MM US consumers daily across our owned and operated websites. Our team uses the insights gathered from these interactions to drive growth for our partners. Through engaging digital experiences, Fluent creates meaningful and lasting connections between brands and consumers.T
The Vice President of Product Management reports directly to the SVP of Product and Technology and will be responsible for managing Fluent’s product management organization. You’ll join a dynamic organization passionate about bringing new solutions to market.
- Gain a deep understanding of our business and market space
- Identify customer needs through market research and competitive data
- Develop products and identify opportunities for increasing market share
- Translate product vision into actionable technical requirements
- Determine product pricing and work with sales to enable their efforts
- Build out and manage the product team
- Work with development to prioritize and coordinate efforts
- Create and communicate plans to internal teams and external customers
- Manage request prioritization
- 10+ years Product management experience
- 5+ years’ experience managing Product teams
- Experience with requirements analysis including pricing and planning
- Competitive analysis
- Financial planning and strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technical discipline
At Fluent, we are proud of our high-performing team and highly-engaged culture. Our corporate headquarters are situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan and boast stellar views of the Hudson River, along with an in-house barista, game room, and fully-stocked refrigerators. We treat our employees to catered breakfast and lunch weekly and are known to host some of the best events – from our summer Scavenger Hunt to annual Field Day.
By supporting both personal and professional growth initiatives, we empower our team to learn, connect, innovate, and succeed. Fluent offers corporate She Runs It memberships and mentoring opportunities, as well as the chance to apply for a Fluent Dream Grant – a program designed to help our employees pursue their personal dreams and passions. Dedicated to serving our local communities, the Fluent team also participates in designated service days and monthly fundraising efforts.
Ranked as a Crain’s Best Place to Work in NYC six years in a row, Fluent is proud to offer the following:
- Competitive salary
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with generous employer match
- Open office space for team collaboration
- The opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Fluent participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Fluent, LLC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Fluent, LLC follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision (§ 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.