Technical Product Manager
Technical Product Manager
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com .
The Technical Product Manager for CRM will be responsible for managing the global CRM platform used by thousands of agents daily who create millions of cases yearly. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to identify and document the user stories, use cases, and system integrations to ensure that technical delivery is closely aligned to business needs while identifying new opportunities to improve efficiency and ensuring alignment with the WW key performance metrics.
- Working with a very talented group of engineers and representing the voice of the business taking their needs and defining the services to meet their needs
- Working with internal stakeholders (Business, Product, Architects) to develop technical user stories that define internal and external facing services
- Working with engineers in an agile environment to plan sprints and deliver functioning code to production on a continuous basis
- Prioritizing and managing the technical product backlog
- Developing a roadmap to enable stronger planning and help manage dependencies between different teams
- Understanding of service-oriented concepts such as Micro Services, RESTful APIs, databases, etc.
- Comfortable navigating front-end experiences (web, native mobile) as well as back-end stacks
- Experience writing user stories that define enterprise-level systems
- Ability to work closely with technical and non-technical partners to derive the features that are necessary to be built
- Ability to dig into the data yourself (SQL mostly)
- Experience grooming and prioritizing a product backlog
- Ability to understand and manage dependencies between teams
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Previous experience as an Engineer will be advantageous
- Strong communication skills
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks