Technical Product Manager
The Technical Product Manager guides the development and continuous improvement of our product and services. In this role, you will be analyzing product use cases and use case requirements to define user stories which engineering and operations teams will build. As part of the agile process you will work closely with product managers and interaction designers to ensure that the development teams deliver on the product vision and strategy.
This role will focus specifically on development of user stories and features driven by integrations with other products and tools and internal constituents: Engineering and IT Operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the product roadmap, prioritization, and development lifecycle
- Analyze and document use cases and requirements for internal stakeholders: Engineering, IT Ops, and Services
- Develop user stories, backlogs, wireframes, and acceptance criteria for corresponding user stories in the backlog
- Work with engineering leads, CTO, CIO, to collect, document, track, prioritize, and manage user stories tied to the architecture, infrastructure, and security of the system to ensure they are completed along client facing features
- Manage backlog for the Integration development team
- Research, analyze, and build simple proofs of concept with third party tools that are in the integration backlog
- Work with the support teams of third party tools to gather information on their capabilities, APIs, and integration best practices
- Work and assist Product Managers to translate product vision and strategy and feature objectives into actionable product plans for engineering teams
- Align stakeholders and development teams around the goals of features and the product
- Work with subject matter experts to ensure that the proposed solutions solve the problems in the most efficient manner while ensuring they are usable by end users, and providing value to them.
- 1-2 years of Experience as a Product Owner, working with Agile Delivery Teams, utilizing Agile / Scrum / Kanban.
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management tools such as VersionOne, Rally, JIRA or equivalent.
- Experience in software development lifecycle, with a focus on product delivery and roadmap planning
- Good mix of both business and technical exposure to be able to effectively interact/assist with different teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience interacting with both business and IT teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
Catchpoint is revolutionizing end-user experience monitoring to help companies deliver amazing digital experiences. Our platform provides complete visibility into your users’ experiences from anywhere – and real-time intelligence into your applications and services to detect and fix issues faster. We are proud to partner with digital innovators like Google, L'Oréal, Verizon, Oracle, LinkedIn, Honeywell, Priceline, and Qualtrics, who trust Catchpoint to improve their brand experience and drive their business success.
Catchpoint is an equal opportunity employer that strongly prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!