Sr. Product Manager (Search Quality)
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Partner with research, analytics and data science to gain a deep understanding of search usage in all markets.
- Create the vision and articulate the short and long term product strategy for search quality, ensuring alignment with the Product Roadmap for the larger Grubhub organization.
- Work closely with search engineering to prioritize and execute high impact changes to search.
- Own the delivery and clear messaging of the search quality strategy and goals across the company.
You Should Have
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager with strong technical expertise, or similar experience as an analyst or software engineer
- Demonstrated experience launching search features in high growth markets
- Demonstrated experience with optimizing Conversion funnels, Site analytics, Site Testing, CRM and Marketing Systems in a B2C environment
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions, preferably in the context of experiments
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to crystallize and broadly socialize insights into stakeholder needs that the stakeholders themselves may not be able to articulate
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities
- Familiar with product development in Agile and OKR methodologies, preferably with squad or tribe structures
- Bachelor’s Degree required, focus on computer science or mathematics preferred
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and c
ontact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.