Sr. Growth Product Manager, Mobile
Vimeo is looking for an experienced Product Manager to take on an important role within the Growth Team. Vimeo’s Growth team sits at the convergence of product, marketing, and data, digs through data to find the needle in the haystack, and obsesses about user experiences, balancing what’s right for the business and fighting for what’s best for the user. The Growth team is looking for an exceptional team leader with the ability to manage and run a fast, nimble process.
This role will be responsible for leading the growth process for user journeys that originate on a mobile device -- from identifying the most impactful opportunities to measuring success after release. The ideal candidate will have a passion for video products and deep experience in growth, subscription models, and SaaS businesses, and must have direct experience driving user growth on mobile devices - preferably across both mobile web and mobile applications.
What you’ll do:
- Build and run a growth experimentation program focused on accelerating growth of paying subscribers within Vimeo, with a focus on users that begin their journey with Vimeo from a mobile device, whether that device is mobile web or mobile app
- Champion cross device user experiences to deliver maximum impact and value to the business and to end users
- Lead a cross-functional team to deeply understand metrics and data, identifying existing challenges as well as new opportunities for experimentation
- Ability to drive strategic themes and opportunities from concept to execution in a streamlined and efficient manner
- Work closely with design, engineering, marketing, and data team members to prioritize, plan, and track development and results
- Lead the process to understand the results, learnings, insights and follow-on experimentation
- Communicate progress and key updates with other teams and stakeholders on a regular basis
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of experience in product, marketing, engineering, or data roles; 3+ years of experience as a product manager focused on growth
- Demonstrated track record of driving direct impact to key business metrics
- Hands on experience building best-in-class mobile web and mobile app user experiences, with direct experience navigating tradeoffs and balancing between mobile web, mobile app and desktop
- Passion for and deep understanding of data and the ability to efficiently access and analyze the data needed (i.e. Excel, Looker, GA, SQL, or similar analytics tools)
- Strong command of user experience (UX), with a track record of championing what’s best for the user while balancing the needs of the business
- Must be familiar with key SaaS growth concepts such as CAC, LTV, ARPU, retention, churn, cohorts, etc, and be able to leverage these types of metrics to drive effective and impactful decision making
- Ability to work autonomously and lead product development efforts; exceptional communication and organization skills
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.