Senior Product Manager
About The Role
WeWork is looking for an experienced Product Manager who will be a strategically important part of our charter is to build experiences to enable the growth of our organization as a whole. You must have exceptional problem solving skills, strong business judgment, and demonstrated leadership experience leading on initiatives that involve multiple cross-functional teams. We are looking for a seasoned manager with validated ability to execute both strategically and tactically.
- Define, manage, and evolve product strategy, roadmap, and vision of a new scalable and versatile pricing platform
- Own product performance by setting proper success metrics and tracking them in a way to maintain accountability but also inform the future product roadmap
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups in engineering, design, revenue optimization, sales, enterprise, and other disciplines to jointly align on plans to build the most impactful pricing strategy
- Communicate with partners to stay on top of their needs and experience concerns
- Monitor industry trends to find opportunities and modify strategies
- Work directly with engineering and design to ensure our products exceed standards of quality and reflect WeWork’s brand
- Operate a cross-functional unit in an agile setting, with well-defined sprints, clear product backlogs, and forward-looking plans that align to your mission and success metrics
- Contribute to hiring and building the engineering and product teams
- 5+ years product management experience, several of which should include full ownership of a product roadmap and vision
- Technical skills to oversee products that integrate with a variety of APIs and platforms
- Proven ability to lead in a cross-functional environment with multiple partners
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation abilities
- Deep understanding of software design, data structures, APIs, and more
- You have shipped a variety of products requiring significant cross-functional teamwork and can speak to the process of designing and building them with great detail
- You have high emotional intelligence to relate your products to customer needs
- You lead with data and research, not assumptions
- You are very organized -- you write detailed user stories, maintain your backlog, and set clear goals that are shared throughout the organization
- Have excellent communication skills, are a self starter and be resourceful.
Nice to have
- Experience with pricing strategies and infrastructure
- Background in Computer Science, engineering or an equivalent
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical and digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members and employees. We build software and hardware that enables our members to connect with each other and the space around them like never before.
We augment our community and culture teams through the tools we build. We believe there’s a macro shift toward a new way of working—one focused on a movement towards meaning and purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless and collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are proud to champion a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.o