Senior Product Manager
CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to design and deliver products that help CLEAR members live in a secure, frictionless world. From buying a beer to boarding a plane, and from checking-in at your doctor’s office to being recognized at the drive-thru, you are your wallet. No ID, credit card, or mobile phone needed.
This role requires a versatile thinker who is skilled at balancing strategy with execution, and who keeps the customer at the forefront of any product they design. In addition, you should be adept at leading and organizing teams to drive projects from start to finish.
As Senior Product Manager, you should also bring deep expertise in product management. The ideal candidate is eager to take the lead and share their knowledge with our new and growing product management team at CLEAR, helping to shape standards and best practices within the organization.
What You Will Do:
- Define CLEAR’s product strategy and roadmap, always working backwards from the customer
- Build and manage multiple complex products from start to finish, owning the end-to-end product lifecycle from design to delivery
- Demonstrate leadership by mentoring and managing colleagues, and taking the lead when working cross-functionally
- Represent CLEAR externally with partners to drive towards a shared product vision
- Leverage your expertise in product management to develop team-wide processes and best practices
Who You Are:
- 5-8 years of experience in product management
- Track record of success delivering complex products in a high-growth environment; experience building platform products a plus
- Leader with sound business judgment and an ability to articulate recommendations and trade-offs to senior executives
- Strong team player with a proven ability to work cross-functionally, especially with technical teams